Friday, June 13, 2014

15 Minutes

 


Summertime is upon us, and with the long, care-free days, and relaxed schedules, comes...potential chaos. If you're anything like me, you have your house cleaning/grocery shopping/laundry-doing down to somewhat of a science - fitting it in here and there around your regular September-May schedule. But in the summertime, whether or not you are in school or have children in school, it seems so easy to let things slip by the wayside as we enjoy a life of BBQ-ing, trips to the lake, and general outdoor living. These everyday tasks can quickly become so overwhelming that the thought of tackling, say, the laundry, would be a job requiring a call in to the militia.

So, my plan of attack? This summer, whenever I have 15 minutes to spare, I'll set my timer, and pick an item or two off the ol' to-do list to turn my full attention toward for those 15 minutes. Working like your life depends on it, it's amazing what you can get done in these short spurts of concentrated productivity!

Do you work well timing yourself? What can you tackle this summer in 15 minute increments?

Stay in the loop >>> BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. They make my day!