Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Bucket List


Summer Bucket List

Catch a sunrise on the Blue Ridge Parkway
Hold a yard sale
Glamp as often as it's cool enough :-)
Purge the hidden spaces of the house (closets/trunks/cabinets)
Edit my summer wardrobe
Shoot two styled photo sessions
Send a snail mail letter once a week
Host three summer social events (flower potluck, wine tasting, and chef's dinner)
Plan (at least) 5 random acts of kindness
Make a new friend
Spend afternoons dreaming with my husband
Continue our study of the simple life
 Work on details/begin networking for the summer Bloom shoot
Update the guest room and office paint
Put down a new floor in the kitchen and dining room
Try to find a new schedule for morningtide
 Live each day fully

Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, leave me a link in the comments - I'd love to read it!


Stay in the loop >>> BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. I love this list! So good to set a deadline to accomplish some of these summer loving plans! :)

    Your blog is beautiful by the way! So glad you commented over on my space so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great list of things to do! I really need to write a summer bucket list for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Host three summer social events (flower potluck, wine tasting, and chef's dinner)" - This sounds like a really nice summer tradition to start :) Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. They make my day!