Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Currently

image from a recent photo shoot

Currently I'm:
________________________

Reading...
THIS great article about finding happiness and peace. I know life's not all about being happy, but I sure know a whole lot of people who are super busy, super stressed, and consequently feel super frustrated, spent, and unfulfilled at the end of most days. Are you one of them? Go check out the article!

Listening...
To the sound of spring birds returning to Windy Poplars. It's so delicious having the windows open again!

Hoping...
That this year will be a wonderful one in the life of Kristin Dunker Photography! I've recently made the jump to being an exclusively female photographer, and am in equal measure thrilled to be focusing on my passion, and scared to death that my business will grind to a halt because I'm now so specialized.

Dreaming...
About our first glamping trip of the year! Doing some work out in Patty today to starting getting ready for it!

Planning...
An Easter luncheon for family and friends. I love all the little details that go into the planning of an event.

Trying...
To truly embrace where we live this year. You'll probably hear this theme recurring on the blog as the months go by.

Celebrating...
The triumph of the first wee vegetable spouts poking their heads out of the garden soil!

What are you up to today?



Stay in the loop >>> BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to a fantastic year for KD Photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to the birds too!!! I'm so glad they're back! :)

    I can't wait to hear what's in store for you photography business this year! I love hearing about those, especially during the growing stages.

    What's on the menu for Easter at your place? We always celebrate with friends and TRY to eat outside in their huge lawn. This year, I'm in charge of "some kind of cream pie". I'm pretty sure it's going to be lemon, but I haven't made up my mind just yet!

    Yay for veggie sprouts!!!! My cutting garden is coming to life, my mint is slowly waking up, and the bulbs are showing off with all their might! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. They make my day!